Equip your kitchen with a powerful 36-inch wall-mount canopy range hood designed to pair with 36-inch KitchenAid® Commercial-Style Ranges and Rangetops. A 90,000 BTU rating allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners at the same time. Three fan speeds let you choose the right setting for cooking adventures from simmering to searing.
- Three-Speed Fan - Features low, medium and high settings, so you can choose the right fan speed for every cooking adventure, from gentle simmering to high-heat searing.
- Requires 585 or 1170 CFM Motor Class - Sold Separately - Allowing you to customize a powerful ventilation system with your choice of commercial-style blowers
- 90,000 BTU Rating - Pairs with KitchenAid® Commercial-Style Ranges, Rangetops and other models with total burner outputs up to 90,000 BTU.
- Automatic Turn On - Provides intuitive assistance to help keep smoke and steam from building up in the kitchen. If the hood's sensor detects high-heat cooking on multiple burners while the controls are off, it will automatically turn on the fan and set it to Power Boost.
- Two LED Lights with Night Light Setting - Provide two levels of brightness, allowing you to illuminate the entire cooking surface below with natural-looking light or subtly accent the kitchen with a soft, inviting glow.
- Removable Stainless Steel Baffle Filters - Help capture the grease, steam and odors of high-heat cooking. The stainless steel design adds to the hood's bold commercial-style look and the filters are removable for easy cleaning with soap and water.
|Lighting Control Type
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Vertical or Horizontal
|Duct Outlet Size
|Exhaust Vent Location
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Energy Star® Qualified
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Power Cord Included
|Location of Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/30/2022
Receive up to a $1500 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/30/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.