Ceiling TV Mount for 37"-70" TVs The SANUS LC1A is a tilt and swivel ceiling mount for 37" - 70" TVs. This mount is a great choice for space-saving when wall mounting isn't an option. It has the tilt and swivel to give you an awesome picture, with the cable management and easy install to match.
- Virtual Axis technology allows the mount to tilt up and down with the touch of a finger.
- Can swivel up to 55 for the best picture, anywhere in the room.
- Includes wood joist or solid surface ceiling adapters and two pipe lengths for multiple configurations.
- Unique wire management channel conceals and routes cables from ceiling to TV.
- TV rotates up to 6° after mounting to ensure it's perfectly level.
- Safety Tested and UL Certified for your peace of mind.
- When you buy with SANUS, you also get our world-class customer service, available 7 days a week to help you with your install.
||793795363305 - Black
||29.50 " / 74.93cm
||46.00 " / 116.84cm
||10.25 " / 26.04cm
||30.25 " / 76.84cm
||3.50 " / 8.89cm
||14.50 " / 36.83cm
||26.25lbs / 11.91kg
|TV Size Range:
||37" - 70" / 93.98cm - 177.80cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||175lbs / 79.38kg
||Yes 165 x 25 through 673 x 444 i
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||15° / - 5°
||6° / - 6°
||55° / - 55°
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.