This single zone amplifier adds premium quality audio streams to one area of your home or commercial facility. Install multiple DMS-100 amplifiers to create a multi-zone system, or use it to expand a DMS-1200 system. Share up to 32 audio sources with no audible signal degradation. Features one analog input for global source sharing. Easily select what source you want to play in each zone of your installation using any URC Total Control touchscreen, remote, smartphone app, or via your voice with Amazon Alexa or Google Voice Assistant (all sold separately).
- 50 Watts per channel @ 8 Ohms; stable to 4 Ohms
- Pre-Amp output for connection to local amplifier or A/V receiver
- Automatic low volume loudness compensation
- Bass boost, treble boost, 5-band custom parametric EQ
- Rack mountable with Rack Ears (included)
- MFS-8 or MFSPOE-8 network filtering switch required
- System processor and professional programming by an authorized URC Total Control dealer required
- SKU: DMS-100
- UPC: UPC 656787-311008
- Amplifier: 50 Watts per channel @ 8 Ohms; stable to 4 Ohms
- 1 x RCA input
- Input Sensitivity: 600~2200mVp-p / 10Kohm
|Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps
||Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps
||AC100~240V 50/60 Hz
|Power & Ethernet Indicator LEDs
||Power & Ethernet Indicator LEDs
||URC Total Control
||17" (431.8mm) W x 2" (50.8mm) H x 8.75" (222.25mm) D
||7 lbs (3.18 kg)
||Two year limited warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.