The HDA-I/O stream adapter can either take a local source and stream it over the HDA network or act as a local receiver for a source streaming from it (your authorized URC Total Control installer will set it in software). Small in size, this flexible piece can be placed nearly anywhere to deliver high-resolution streaming audio from the tv or other non-rack mounted devices throughout your home or commercial facility or feed audio out of the HDA system to an external amplifier or A/V receiver. Easily select and control which sources to listen to in which zones of your facility via URC's Total Control smart automation and control system.
- HDA Input / Output Stream Adapter
- 96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
- Dolby® and DTS® 5.1 channel downmixing (digital inputs only)
- Ducking input capability (automatically lowers the volume of the music playing for paging applications & microphone use)
- Store up to 10 .WAV files in each chassis (for doorbell ring chime and / or trigger alert chimes)
- Gigabit AVB Network Switch Required
- System processor and professional programming by an authorized URC Total Control dealer required
- *HDA-SW5 AVB Network Switch is needed when more than 1 HDA product is installed
|96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
||96 kHz / 24-bit, High Resolution Audio streaming
||1 RCA analog input 1 Optical (TOSLink) digital input 1 Coaxial digital input
||1 RCA analog output 1 Optical (TOSLink) digital output 1 Coaxial digital output
|Ethernet RJ45 1 Gbps (Full Duplex, for Gigabit LAN only)
||Ethernet RJ45 1 Gbps (Full Duplex, for Gigabit LAN only)
|12-Volt DC Input (power)
||12-Volt DC Input (power)
|Power, Network connectivity and network status LEDs
||Power, Network connectivity and network status LEDs
||URC Total Control
|HDA requires Total Control Accelerator 3 to program and deploy
||HDA requires Total Control Accelerator 3 to program and deploy
||4.94" (125.4mm) W x 1.44" (36.5mm) H x 5" (127mm) D
||0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
||Please visit www.urc-automation.com/warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.