Designed for mid-sized to large-sized residential or commercial installations, the powerful MRX-15 delivers high performance system processing in a one-rack high space. The MRX-15 is the heart of your URC Total Control smart automation and control system, providing two way communication with the family of URC Total Control products and compatible third party devices.
- Primary processor for IP,IR, RS-232, Sensor, Relay and 12-Volt control
- Provides instant two-way control of Total Control and compatible third party devices
- Stores and executes complex control and automation commands"}">Stores and executes complex control and automation commands
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Capable of off-site programming with two programming options - Accelerator 2.0 for quick, template-based custom graphics and TC Flex 2.0 for completely customized graphics
- Rack Mountable
|RJ45 10/100/1000 Gbps Ethernet Port
||RJ45 10/100/1000 Gbps Ethernet Port
|2 x Relays configurable to NO, NC, or COM
||2 x Relays configurable to NO, NC, or COM
|4 x programmable sensor ports, compatible with all URC sensors
||4 x programmable sensor ports, compatible with all URC sensors
|2 x 12-Volt outputs, programmable to turn on/off, momentary toggle
||2 x 12-Volt outputs, programmable to turn on/off, momentary toggle
|8 x 3.5mm IR emitter ports with variable output level
||8 x 3.5mm IR emitter ports with variable output level
|4 x RS-232 serial ports (TX, RX, GND)
||4 x RS-232 serial ports (TX, RX, GND)
|Power & Ethernet Indicator LEDs
||Power & Ethernet Indicator LEDs
||URC Total Control
||17" (431.8mm) W x 2" (51mm) H x 8.75" (222.25mm) D
||4.6lbs (2 kg)
||Please visit www.urc-automation.com/warranty
Multiple Function Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.