The MRX-5 is a high-performance network controller. It is an excellent choice for up to 4 rooms in both residential and commercial systems. The MRX-5 combines the best of Total Control® Accelerator 3 Expressway with the power of a smart sized processor and works with a family of URC user interfaces.
- Primary processor for IP, IR and RS-232
- Program using Total Control Accelerator 3 Expressway to control compatible, third-party devices
- Stores and executes simple control and automation commands
- Capable of off-site programming and off-site control
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Features Total Control front panel with LED lighting
- Easy hideaway with wall mounting
- Network: RJ45 10/100 (gigabit) Ethernet port
- IR: Four IR outputs (1-3 ports have fixed output level, Port 4 has attenuation dial)
- RS-232: One RS-232 port
- Indicator LEDs: Power and Ethernet
||Total Control® Accelerator 3 Expressway, Professional programming required
||5.12" (130mm) W x 0.98" (25mm) H x 3.98" (101mm) D
||6 ounces (0.17 kg)
||Please visit www.urc-automation.com/warranty-statement/
Multiple Function Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.