Ideal for residential installations, this versatile 5" touchscreen is a great solution for new builds and retrofits. It can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation. Compatible with URC's Total Control smart automation and control system, this touchscreen displays vivid graphics and allows you to control entertainment, lighting, motorized shading systems, thermostats in any room in your home or commercial facility . It also features a built-in microphone, camera and speaker for room to room intercom or interacting with compatible door stations and surveillance cameras.
- Attractive design with soft-touch finish and diamond-polished aluminum accents
- 5-inch In-Wall Touchscreen
- Your Authorized URC dealer can customize the graphics with room images, corporate logos, icons, and backgrounds
- Favorite Channels for easy selection of your most-viewed channels, with automatic updates to your current channel line up
- Shortcuts menu provides one-touch access to frequently-used devices and activities (up to 6 activities per room)
- Built-in AV intercom works with all URC Total Control 2.0 touchscreens
- Live camera view from compatible door stations and surveillance cameras
- Night mode and proximity sensor to activate
- System processor and professional programming by an authorized URC Total Control dealer required
|Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps
||Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbps
|Wired installation with PoE+
||Wired installation with PoE+
||URC Total Control
||2.95" (74.9mm) W x 5.49" (139.4mm) H x 0.9" (2.3mm) D
||4.8oz (0.14 kg)
||Please visit www.urc-automation.com/warranty
Multiple Function Controls
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.