Ideal for controlling wall outlets and devices that can't be dimmed (for example, outdoor lights, radios) and standard wall outlets, URC 500 Series Master Switches support 15A, 120 V AC 60HZ LED, CFL, incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fluorescent, and/or halogen bulbs.
- Z-Wave Plus™ technology
- Electra-mechanical push pad for ON/OFF operation
- Patented indicator system alerts if dimmer is not set up on network
- Blue LED illuminates to indicate ON/OFF status; brightness of LED can be adjusted or turned off
- Single button programming
- Programmable delayed OFF mode up to 4 minutes (default is 10 seconds)
- Panic mode for increased security & integration with security systems
- Configurable "power up" state
- Compatible with any Decora® wall plate (not included)
- Available in White, Light Almond and Black
||URCL-9601-NDW (White) URCL-9601-NDLA (Light Almond) URCL-9601-NDBL (Black)
||UPC 656787-500037 (White) UPC 656787-500020 (Light Almond) UPC: 656787-500013 (Black)
|Z-Wave Plus™ technology
||Z-Wave Plus™ technology
|120 V / AC, 60 Hz
||120 V / AC, 60 Hz
|4 x 6" pre-stripped wire leads for line, load, ground and neutral
||4 x 6" pre-stripped wire leads for line, load, ground and neutral
|Dimming LED, CFL, ELV, and Fluorescent Dimming Ballasts
||Dimming LED, CFL, ELV, and Fluorescent Dimming Ballasts
||URC Total Control, URC MX HomePro
||4.5 oz (0.13 kg)
||Please visit www.urc-automation.com/warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.